Friday 2 September 2011

Make a Wish

My wishbones arrived from Saturn Sports Cars yesterday :)


I spent the evening playing around and making sure they fit.  So far so good!








The only slight issue is that the Ford Transit drag link supplied by Saturn does not fit my front hubs.
The transit drag link is supposed to be used as the top ball joint on the front, but the taper on it is much wider than the holes in my uprights.
Saturn are on the case though, so hopefully they'll come up with something.

Having the wishbones means I can now fully weld my suspension brackets into place (which had only been tacked up until now), and finalise the handbrake routing and flexible brake line mount positions.  I'm getting tantalisingly close to completing the chassis now.

No comments:

Post a Comment